Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Life is a great big awesome party.


Well everyone.... I think it's time for a blog update. Seeing as I suck at this. I'm sorry that I currently have a busy and productive life to all of those who read this. Soooo... a current update on my life and such.

I am in the most perfect relationship ever. Bill is seriously the best boyfriend in the universe. I love him so much. I'm so glad that he is in my life. It's sad that he lives in Provo though. So I only get to see him about once during the week and then the weekends. It's hard but it's worth it.[:
He recently took me to see footloose even though he really didn't want to see it. But he still took me just because he knew it would make me happy. He so great. He also bought us tickets to go to the new Leonardo museum that just opened in Salt Lake and tickets to the play My Fair Lady which is one of my favorites! ♥


I am working at Clearfield Aquatics Center once again lifeguarding. It can be boring at times and I wish that I had more hours.. But it's fun working with some of my old swim team/high school friends. I am also team coaching the Clearfield High School's swim team. It's super fun and I love it! I find it very exciting teaching kids how to swim and work together as a team. I never thought that I would be coaching but I'm glad that I am. It's a great experience and I am loving it.
So there is an update on my life and such.

This weather is absolutely amazing. I am loving the chilly weather and wearing my winter clothes. Warm clothes are my absolute favorite. I love wearing leggings, scarfs, sweaters, and winter hats!

The new Radical Face cd just came out this month and I love it. They have seriously on my top five favorite musicians. So check them out. I'm sure that you may love them too.
The new She & Him Christmas album comes out in a few weeks! Can I just tell you that this and the Sufjan Stevens Christmas album will be playing everywhere I go from the day after Thanksgiving until the end of Christmas. Just so you all know.
I also just discovered a musician, Rachel Goodrich. Her stuff is totally out there and awesome.



Well this is all I currently have to update you with. I am sorry if it is not long enough or whatever. But just know that sometimes I suck at writing things about my life... So please forgive me.
Love you long time.