Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My life as of today.

Things that I currently Love and Need.

Seahorses and fish. If someone would please buy me one of these, I would love them forever. I am in desperate need of some fish company as of right now.

A desk. Since I am in school right now. I only currently have my bed to do all of my studying. Which totally sucks. Looks like I am going to be investing in a new desk pretty soon.

A Vacation. I NEED a vacation really bad right now. Anywhere to get myself of this terrible state called Utah. But if I had to choose I want to go backpack across Europe for a few months. Anyone want to join?

The Body Exhibit in Idaho. I never got the chance to go when it was in Utah, and I really really want to go. Stuff like this fascinates me so so much. I love learning about this stuff.

Medical Terminology. I cannot seriously get enough of this class.

Grey's Anatomy and Dexter. I love you so much. Give me some new episodes soon please.

The End.